We want you to be happy with a product you have purchased. However should you wish to return it to us please follow the steps below
- Step 1 – Contact us by phone or email to tell us why you wish to return a purchase. Please provide full details and invoice number. You have up to 14 days from the day you received it to tell us.
- Step 2 – Re pack using the original packaging Please let us know if you have disposed of it.
- Step 3 – Arrange collection and delivery to our depot. (Remember loss or damage to the goods are your responsibility whilst in your care) therefore it is essential that you insure it use a tracking and signed for service. To make things easier for you we have a return carrier service and we will be happy to arrange this and provide you with a quote. If you opt for this service, the cost will be deducted from your refund. You may return the items yourself to our depot by prior arrangement
- Step 4 – Once received we will need to check them over for any damage or items missing. Charges will be made for missing items; damages made by use or undertaking authorised repairs. please note that goods bought at our premises after a full assessment and test drive are not subject to distance selling regulations
- Step 5 – We will then discuss a refund which will be within 14 days from when the goods were received by us
For faulty goods or delivery errors we will pay the carriage costs.