We want you to be happy with any product to have purchased however you may need to return it to us so please follow the steps below
- Step 1 – Contact us by phone or email to tell us you wish to return a purchase. Please provide full details and invoice number. You have up to 14 days from the day you received it to tell us. No explanation needed but it may help us understand your needs if you do.
- Step 2 – Re pack using the original packaging Please let us know if you have disposed of it. Affix returns label
- Step 3 – Arrange collection and delivery to our depot. (Remember loss or damage to the goods are your responsibility whilst in your care) therefore it is essential that you insure it use a tracking and signed for service. To make things easier for you we have a return carrier service and we will be happy to arrange this and provide you with a quote. If you opt for this service, the cost will be deducted from your refund. You may return the items yourself to our depot by prior arrangement
- Step 4 – Once received we will need to check them over for any damage or items missing. Charges will be made for missing items; damages made by inappropriate use or undertaking authorised repairs.
- Step 5 – We will then issue a refund which will be within 14 days from when the goods were received by us
For faulty goods or delivery errors we will pay the carriage costs.